Gorgeous Gulf Front Townhouse - 2 Balconies Overlook Gulf - Great for Families
Townhome | Seacrest | United States
5 /5 Excellent ( 32 Reviews )
SO many updates and improvements were made in Dec. to the Townhouse, including having all walls painted (light and soothing Beige) and trim (Dove White), 55 inch smart TV in the family room, 50 inch smart tv in the master and 43 inch smart tv in the 2nd be"... Read MoreWi-Fi Children Welcome Pool
Property Type : Townhome Sleeps : 6
Avg GBP £ 208
Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 2
1. Sleep Sofa or Futon
2. Twin or Single Bed
3. King size bed
4. King size bed
Dishes & Utensils
SO many updates and improvements were made in Dec. to the Townhouse, including having all walls painted (light and soothing Beige) and trim (Dove White), 55 inch smart TV in the family room, 50 inch smart tv in the master and 43 inch smart tv in the 2nd bedroom, smart tv in the loft, new furniture and fixtures and many more improvements. A few of the pictures still show the old paint due to a few new ones not downloading to the site.. All walls are light beige. Be sure to read the guest comments below I have quoted verbatim. This was before the Dec. improvements. The first one especially captures the real essence of vacationing in the townhouse.
Also, I own 2B and 7B. Both have the same layout/Gulf views and easy beach access and now the same paint color scheme. Both are equally as nice.
*** TO REASSURE YOU HOW WE ARE ADDRESSING CONCERN ABOUT THE CORONOVIRUS - WE ARE FOLLOWING CDC GUIDELINES. AFTER EACH RENTAL A TEAM CLEANS THE TOWNHOUSE. AFTER THE CLEANING MY PROPERTY MGT CO FOLLOWS UP AND, AS A PRECAUTION, SANITIZES THE TOWNHOUSE. ALL HARD SURFACES THAT MAY BE TOUCHED AND ALL FURNITURE AND BEDDING ARE SPRAYED WITH EITHER A CLOROX OR HYDROGEN PEROXIDE SPRAY, DEPENDING ON THE SURFACE.
"When anxious thoughts come, I go to the sea, and the sea drowns them out with it's great wide sounds, cleanses me with it's noise, and imposes a rhythm upon everything in me that is bewildered and confused". Rainer Maria
If your week is booked, please check out my other similar townhouse in the same small 18 unit complex. It is equally as nice and I think both are nicer than the pictures :). www.HomeAway.com property 366005.
Blue Tide 2B in Seacrest, FL, (owned by Brad Bridges) is a beautifully furnished townhouse with 3 bedrooms (one being the loft), 3 full baths, 2 balconies overlooking the amazing Gulf of Mexico, very spacious with 1850 sq. feet of living space that is Gulf front. The beaches have been voted as one of best "America of America". YOU CAN WALK RIGHT OFF THE FAMILY ROOM BALCONY STEPS TO THE STEPS TO THE INCREDIBLE GULF - this is fairly unique and much appreciated by guests. Blue Tide is located on Scenic Highway 30A, 2 miles from Rosemary Beach and a few miles east of Watercolor, Seagrove, and Seaside. It offers a very light, fun and relaxing beachy feel. You will definitely feel like you are on vacation. It is also located on a scenic 17 mile bike trail. Bikes can be easily rented and delivered to the condo.
Enjoy the gorgeous panoramic views to the east and west from the 2 private balconies of the white sugar sand beach and sparkling emerald green water. It is truly breathtaking. There is nothing more beautiful and relaxing than winding up a day on the beach, shopping or site-seeing by watching the incredible rolling tides of the Gulf from one of your balconies. In the Fall and early spring the sunsets over the water can be incredible. The condo design is such that the sun never comes directly into the condo, no one can see in, so you never need to close the drapes. You can have wonderful Gulf views all day long from the master, kitchen, dining area, family room and the 2 balconies.
The townhouse is large, comfortable and after a couple of days, you will feel like you are home. The townhouse has 2 large bedrooms with comfortable king size beds and full baths attached. There is a loft with 2 single beds, 3 full baths. The loft is semi-private with stairs off the upstairs hallway and does not have one of the condo's 3 full baths attached. It is ideal for kids and teenagers and maybe young single adults. Probably not ideal for couples. There is also a queen size pull out sofa bed in the family room. The family room has a 55 inch smart TV. TV's are also in the master bedroom and 2nd bedroom.. All with cable and a high definition box in the family room . Master bathroom has a separate vanity and sink area outside of the bathroom/vanity and shower. The townhouse has wireless internet service.
The townhouse comes with a fully equipped kitchen (you can save a lot of $$$ by eating in - while watching and listening to the rolling waves of the ocean :)) with a good sized breakfast bar, 2 bar chairs and a large dining area with a table that will easily sit 6. Linens, towels and a full size washer and dryer are provided. There is a wet bar. The complex has two hundred linear feet of beautiful private beach. There are only 18 units in this quaint, quiet, family friendly complex. The Fall to early spring sunsets are spectacular with the sun going down over the water. Fantastic atmosphere for a wonderful family vacation that will be remembered and treasured. Close to Watercolor, Rosemary Beach, Alys Beach, Seaside and just down HWY 98 Destin and Panama City, many great restaurants, shopping, 17 miles of flat bike trails, tennis, great golf courses, many entertaining sites.
Wireless Internet is provided.
There are 2 grills out front near the parking entrance.
Email I received from guests that stayed in my condo early Nov.:
We have been traveling to Seacrest each year for almost a decade, most times booking a different short term rental...but always right on the beach. This year we've all been impacted by the novel coronavirus but (thank goodness!) we had the wherewithal to safely make our way there for our yearly tradition. Our usual jaunt suddenly became a lifeline to normalcy. Seacrest has always offered and unbeatable combination of minimal crowds, zero high rises, never ending bike trails and beachfront beauty, making it a hidden gem.
Because of the frequency of our visits we've become quite good at identifying what makes each space feel "special" to us. Here is our quick list of the highlights of Brad's place:
- Double beach balconies! This place offers two wide balconies (one off the family room and one off the master bedroom) which means you never have to disengage with the sounds, sites, and smell of the ocean. This is pretty uncommon and quite a treat. There is something special about being able to greet the ocean before even brushing your teeth. Since both floors are above the ground level, you are assured expansive views from either. One morning we watched a bald eagle passing back and forth along the beach (from the balcony) and our lives will never be the same. Can't guarantee that you will see our special friend, but maybe Brad's place will bring you luck ;)
- A staircase right from the balcony to the beach path! We had full blown discussions about this because it was out first experience with this feature and it was a true game changer! It makes such a difference when spontaneity demands a quick trek to the beach to check out body surfing stingrays, investigate a swarm of dragonflies, or catch the first bit of sunrise with coffee in hand. We walked in Both directions to see if there were any units within the vicinity that had direct beach access from the balcony and , nada. You will LOVE this. I can't count the number of times that we took advantage of this simple but impactful perk.
- Most beachfront condos are pretty narrow. This townhouse is wide and especially spacious. That translates into every single room being much larger than you expect. There were only two of us but this rental could easily fit a large family. There plenty of room to spread out and have private time.
- Minor but important, the designated parking spot in right in front of the unit. When you are lugging over a week's worth of groceries, enough technology to run a small country, and everything you need to avoid going to any store or restaurant, this matters!
- Last but certainly not least, there's Brad! Brad goes out of his way to be accommodating and has mastered genuine hospitality (which really came across when we got to meet him in person). We managed to make a big oversight and Brad was so gracious. This was after he had already been incredibly generous to us. Send him a message before booking and you'll see what I mean. G & S from Atlanta
Other messages from guests:
'THANY YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU...for a WONDERFUL stay yet again! We had beautiful weather, your work you did on the condo is fabulous and all in all we had a great week. All that said we would LOVE to reserve the condo again next year for the same week. Thanks you again. Emma 6/13
'We just got home from our fabulous week at your condo! It is sooooo nice & has such a wonderful beachy feel. We just loved it! Thank you, thank you, thank you for such a wonderful place to spend a vacation?
Linda, LA 6/2013
'We had a fantastic time. You have a fantastic condo and we absolutely enjoyed our time there. We will be back. Thanks again.' Anne, LA
'We have stayed at the Blue Tide 3 times and hope to continue to rent here every chance we get. The condo has everything you need for a relaxing trip to the beach. It is spacious, clean and most importantly, it is steps away from the beach with great views of the ocean. All in all, it is our favorite vacation spot and I would recommend it to anyone who wants a relaxing vacation surrounded by the best of Florida. M.M. TN
'This has been an incredible week with weather that has been 'out of this world' wonderful - as is EVERYTHING in the condo. We ABSOLUTELY love it here.' Brooke, IN
'We arrived yesterday and are thrilled. The best part is walking into the kitchen and seeing the spectacular view. I can't imagine how you are ever able to leave. We will be sure to tell everyone about your lovely home.' Anna, ARK
Check in is 4:00 p.m., central time - Check-out is 10:00 a.m. central time *
Bicycle rentals are available at quite a few rental companies and most will deliver and pick up the bikes.
Sorry, NO PETS or SMOKING inside the townhouse or on the balcony is allowed.
Services & Amenities
Exclusive Smoke Detector
Telephone Air Conditioning Heating Linens Provided Washing Machine Clothes Dryer Parking Internet Towels Provided Wireless Internet Iron & Board Paper Towels Basic Soaps Toilet Paper
Dishwasher Refrigerator Stove Oven Microwave Grill Coffee Maker Toaster Blender Ice Maker Dishes & Utensils Kitchen
Deadbolt Lock Exterior Lighting Fire Extinguisher
Private Pool Pool
Pets Not Allowed Children Welcome Non Smoking Only
Minimum Age Limit For Renters
Balcony Beach Chairs