by Tim M - Penthouse #2701 - Spacious & Beautifully Finished & Wonderful Views!
Condo | Cancun | Mexico
4 /5 Excellent ( 10 Reviews )
Hi everyone, my name is Tim Miller. My brother and I purchased in Cancun back in 2004. We love it here! We used to have property in Cocoa Beach, FL but when we found Cancun we sold everything and bought here to stay. There is no place on earth like Can"... Read MoreWi-Fi Children Welcome Spa Whirlpool
Property Type : Condo Sleeps : 12
Avg GBP £ 354
Bedrooms: 4 Bathrooms: 5
1. King size bed
2. King size bed
3. Queen size Bed
4. King size bed
Dishes & Utensils
Hi everyone, my name is Tim Miller. My brother and I purchased in Cancun back in 2004. We love it here! We used to have property in Cocoa Beach, FL but when we found Cancun we sold everything and bought here to stay. There is no place on earth like Cancun. The beauty of the Caribbean waters is unmatched worldwide, the beaches are pristine, and the wonderful people of the area is the real difference maker. The locals are so happy and so humble, and so thankful to have your business and be of service to you and your family. Over time, my family came to know many wonderful people here in Cancun. If you have never been to Cancun, you will absolutely love it here!
Penthouse #2701- 4BR-4.5BTH - Approx 3,000 sq ft including terraces
Penthouse #2701 sits on the corner (there are only 4 units on the top floors, one on each corner) of the central tower, on the 7th floor. You walk in and you have the living room, dining room, powder room, kitchen, big terrace, laundry room and one small bedroom with queen bed & private bathroom. Then upstairs you have the other 3 master suite bedrooms with king beds, private bathrooms, and hot tubs. The views are of both the ocean and the bay although the primary view is straight away to the ocean. The floor to ceiling glass windows run all the way across the living and dining room to give you an absolutely outstanding view of the Caribbean.
Resort: Oleo Cancun Playa (Sun Palace is to our South, Bel Air is to our North)
Manager: Tim Miller with Tim's Ocean Condos
Penthouse #2701 Location: Beachfront-7th & 8th floors-2 Story Corner Unit
Resort Location: Directly on the Beach in the Famed Cancun Hotel Zone: Kilometer 19.5 Blvd Kukulcan
Resort Main Features:
Oleo was very recently completely remodeled and is like NEW!!!
Private beach and pool with lounge chairs and shade.
Flexible All Inclusive Option - Pay only for the day(s) you want it - decide as your vacation unfolds. Restaurants/bars on site.
What makes us a more attractive choice than our competition?
1. When you arrive at the resort my manager Abdiel is there to welcome you and show you around and answer all your questions. Abdiel is a terrific guy! He has a huge and contagious smile and he loves meeting new people and he has a heart for serving others. You will really enjoy Abdiel.
2. Abdiel is not just there to welcome you. He is a full time manager that takes care of only 4 units and this is his full time job. He is there for you should you need something. Simply send him an email and he will get back to you promptly. It is important that your service is top notch, and this is why we have things set up this way.
3. Our resort has on site maintenance staff. If you rent at a condo complex and something breaks or needs attention, the only option is to call the manager and schedule a trade to come out. We have access to our resort staff to remedy a situation if need be.
4. Would you like a an authentic Mexican home cooked meal? How does only $50 for your entire groups sound?... plus the raw cost of the food? That's right, we provide this service with no mark up at all! Enjoy! The service includes clean up after. Why go out to some expensive fancy place when you can dine and be serviced while enjoying the best views in Cancun right there in the penthouse?! $50 is for up to 8 people, $6 pp beyond 8.
5. Would you like a night out away from the children for some adult conversation? We have baby sitting-services that come right to the condo, and they are wonderful people, part of our extended family in Cancun.
6. Want a tip on a great snorkeling experience? A good friend of mine offers his service privately for your group. The private tour goes all day, includes lunch on an island, is totally private to your group, and comes with the best "skipper" anywhere. Going out with Mike is truly an experience. Cost is $65 per person, if less than 6 people minimum price for all is $390.
7. Our resort has a staffed front desk 24 hours a day. You don't have that at a condo complex. We also have concierge to help with luggage, security staff, and 24 hour gated security.
8. Advice: Why pay $80 to get into the 2 biggest night clubs in Cancun when I can show you how to get your cover paid, all drinks paid, and VIP service for the same price? This is just one example of several tips that will save you a lot of money.
9. Resort Features: Flexible All Inclusive Option - Pay only for the day(s) you want it - decide as your vacation unfolds. Cost is $90 per person per day.
10. Loungers, umbrellas and shade tents are free of charge.
11. Enjoy our resort gym.
12. Enjoy our resort spa. Our entire resort was remodeled recently and it looks great!
If you are traveling with small children, you will find a packnplay (play-pen & sleeper), a high chair & a quality stroller on hand.
If you would like to enjoy your favorite drinks down by the pool or beach we welcome you to use the special cooler you will find in any of our units. It is on wheels, super easy to take with you and is also very handy as a pool or beach side table. The convenience might only be out shined by the savings on drinks! This item has been pre-approved for use by the resort, when you are staying at one of our vacation rentals.
If you need extra beds, I have found air beds to be most comfortable. We have queen size air beds and linens for same available upon request.
Can you smoke in the condo?
No. However, smoking is permitted outside on the terrace.
Are Linens provided?
Yes, towels and linens are provided.
Is there a washer and dryer?
Is there an iron and ironing board?
Are there hair dryers?
Do we need a converter for the electrical plugs?
Are there safes for valuables?
Are beach towels provided?
Is daily maid service included?
No. In the vacation rental business, you can expect a clean, laundered
unit upon your arrival.
Can we get additional cleaning days?
* Standard Service is $50: General cleaning & making up the beds.
* Premium Service is $85: Same as above plus newly laundered linens are put on when the beds are made up.
How do we request the additional cleaning?
Just email me the dates you would like it done, and the type of service please.
How do we pay for the cleaning?
Please pay the service provider directly in cash.
What size beds are in the bedrooms?
King in the 3 master bedrooms, queen in the remaining bedroom.
Which bedrooms have their own bathroom?
All 4 bedrooms have their own private bathrooms.
How many of the bathrooms have a jacuzzi?
3 of them do, each of the master suites.
How big are the jacuzzis?
They are each 2 person jacuzzis.
Do any of the bedrooms have a private terrace?
Yes, 2 of the bedrooms have private terraces.
What is the main view from these terraces?
Are linens provided? Yes
Are bath towels provided? Yes
Is there any extra beds? Yes. 2 queen inflatable beds with electric motor.
Do you have anything for babies to sleep in? Yes, there is a packnplay.
Are linens provided for the packnplay? Not custom size, but you are welcome to use our twin size sheets.
Are there any supplies provided such as toilet paper, paper towels, spices, salt, pepper? No supplies are provided other than 3 rolls of toilet paper per bathroom to get you started and garbage bags.
Is there an oven, fridge, stove top, sink? There is not an oven, however there is a convection microwave. Yes to the rest.
Is there a dishwasher? Yes
Are there smaller appliances like a microwave, blender, toaster, coffee maker? Yes to all.
What type of coffee maker filters do we need to get? Standard type, like Mr. Coffee brand.
Are there pots, pans, utensils, strainer, big bowls, dishware, silverware, wine opener, bottle opener, knives, glassware? Yes to all.
Is there pure water in the kitchen? Yes, reverse osmosis system provides crystal clear drinking water right by the sink.
Is there inter-net access from the condo?
Yes, wireless inter-net.
Is there a charge for this?
No, it is complimentary for our guests.
Can we drink water from the tap?
Not recommended. But you don’t have to. Penthouse #2701 has a reverse osmosis system for pure drinking water.
Does the fridge have an ice-maker?
Is the ice-maker tied into the reverse osmosis system?
Can we make calls from the condo?
Local calls, yes.
How much do they cost?
Can you get all inclusive here?
Yes, it is optional each day. Please email for a price, because it does change from time to time.
Does the condo have English speaking channels on the TV’s?
Is the kitchen a full kitchen?
Yes, there is a full size fridge, a cook top, microwave, pots, pans, dishware, silverware, utensils, etc.
Do you recommend renting a car?
No. Buses run 24/7 right outside the resort and the wait is never more than 5 minutes. You can go anywhere in the hotel zone for just .65 cents per person.
Do you provide airport transfers? No.
Do you recommend a transfer company from the airport?
Yes, the link is given after you book. No links are allowed to be given until after you book per homeaway rules.
About what does it cost?
About $80 round trip for up to 10 people as of this writing. If less than 8, it’s a little less. If more than 10 another vehicle is required required so you would need 2 transfers if you have more than 10.
Are there restaurants near by?
Yes, there are restaurants directly across the street.
Are there grocery stores nearby?
Tim's Ocean Condos
Services & Amenities
Telephone Air Conditioning Linens Provided Washing Machine Clothes Dryer Parking Internet Towels Provided Safe Wireless Internet Iron & Board Hair Dryer Toilet Paper Elevator Living Room
Dishwasher Refrigerator Stove Microwave Coffee Maker Toaster Blender Ice Maker Dishes & Utensils Kitchen
Local Services And Businesses
Outdoor Pool Sauna Heated Pool Communal Pool Hot Tub Spa Whirlpool
Medical Fire Emergency Exit Route Police
Massage Private Chef Concierge
Pets Not Allowed Children Welcome Non Smoking Only
Minimum Age Limit For Renters
Television Satellite/cable Stereo Ping Pong Table
Balcony Beach Chairs Beach Towels Deck/patio Outdoor Furniture Tennis Golf
Romantic Family Historic