'White Chapel' Cozy Kerrville Cottage on 6 Acres!
Apartment | Mountain Home | United States
5 /5 Excellent ( 35 Reviews )
Clear the calendar and take a trip to 'White Chapel,' a 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental apartment in Mountain Home. Just outside of Kerrville, this cozy cottage sleeps 4 with flexibility for 6, perfect for weekend trips and romantic getaways! Whether"... Read MoreWi-Fi
Property Type : Apartment Sleeps : 4
Avg GBP £ 78
Bedrooms: 2 Bathrooms: 1
1. Queen size Bed
2. Double Bed
Dishes & Utensils
Clear the calendar and take a trip to 'White Chapel,' a 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental apartment in Mountain Home. Just outside of Kerrville, this cozy cottage sleeps 4 with flexibility for 6, perfect for weekend trips and romantic getaways! Whether you're seeking relaxation or recreation, you're sure to fall in love with the best of Texas Hill Country.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Full Bed | Additional Sleeping: Air Mattress
You'll find 'White Chapel' sitting on 6 acres of land, surrounded by soothing sounds of nature in the stunning Texas Hill Country. Upon arrival, dig into the provided homemade cinnamon bread, or cinnamon rolls, and pour yourself a glass of lemonade or tea.
Utilize the well-equipped kitchenette's portable stovetop to make simple meals and be sure to enjoy the provided juice, coffee, water and tasty sausage balls during your stay. Indulge in your snacks outside on the covered patio, the perfect spot to watch the hummingbirds fly by until the sun goes down and the sky comes to life with stars. Nature lovers will surely enjoy neighboring deer, rabbits, donkeys, dogs, and cats who call this beautiful place home.
Spend easy afternoons relaxing inside the quiet and comfortable cottage. Choose between a spot in front of the flat-screen TV or a spot at the antique organ, where you can entertain friends with a tune.
Just a few steps away you'll find the centerpiece of this property; the white chapel itself! Nestled beneath huge oak trees, with stained-glass windows and antique decor, this quaint space is bursting with charm.
When you're ready to retire for the night, a cozy queen bed is ready for you inside the cottage. The cottage also offers an additional bedroom, accessible through the master bedroom, with a full bed for added sleeping accommodations. Be sure to rest up, before another busy day exploring the property and experiencing all that Hill Country has to offer!
* NOTE: The owner lives on-site, in the main part of the house, and may be present during your stay. The rental unit is in a separate wing of the home with its own private entrance and is locked off from the main unit on the inside *
-- THE LOCATION --
'White Chapel' is ideally located in the heart of the hill country. Spend time in the chapel, walking the labyrinth, or venture out for a day-hike at South Llano River State Park, Lost Maples State Natural Area or Enchanted Rock - all within an hour from the property.
From shopping and dining to art galleries and museums, a visit to the city of Fredericksburg or Kerrville is a golden opportunity to slow down and enjoy the finer things in life. Pick out an award-winning wine at one of numerous wineries in the area, to pair with a picnic lunch at Schreiner Park. End the day with tickets to a show at Cailloux Theater!
If you're looking for the excitement of the big cities, take a trip into the heart of Texas! San Antonio, New Braunfels, San Marcos and Austin are all less than 2 hours from Mountain Home, and sure to be a treat for the whole family.
-- REST EASY WITH EVOLVE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that?s on your mind. It?s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchenette, free WiFi, a flat-screen TV with DVD player, central Air conditioning, a gas grill, shaded patio, a fire pit, free parking and much more!
- Enjoy homemade cinnamon bread, cinnamon rolls, lemonade, tea, juice, coffee, water and tasty sausage balls!
- 6 acres of private land with domestic and wild animals, bird feeding stations, a walking path, and a private white chapel
- Picturesque location - secluded away from the bustle of the city, yet still providing nearby access to Kerrville, San Antonio, New Braunfels, and Austin!
- Airport: San Antonio International Airport (~ 77.8 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- NOTE: The owner lives on-site, in the main part of the house, and may be present during your stay. The rental unit is in a separate wing of the home with its own private entrance and is locked off from the main unit on the inside
- No smoking allowed anywhere on the property (inside or outside)
- Pet friendly with per stay fee. If you're interested in bringing pets, please include this request in your booking inquiry
- No events, parties, or large gatherings
- Please note that animals live on site including dogs, cats, goats, donkeys, wild deer and rabbits
- Fire pit use needs to have prior HO notice
- Please note that local fire restrictions are in place for the area. Always check the local Mountain Home site for ban information
- Parking is only available in the designated areas (signs are there to help)
- Children must be supervised at all times
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- This property can sleep 2 guests on the bed, but the maximum occupancy is flexible up to 4 guests with use of the air mattress
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
Services & Amenities
Exclusive Smoke Detector
Heating Linens Provided Parking Internet Towels Provided Hair Dryer Air Conditioning
Refrigerator Microwave Grill Coffee Maker Dishes & Utensils Kitchen
Fire Extinguisher First Aid Kit
Satellite/cable Dvd Player Books Games