Pet-friendly Apt in Historic St Paul-Walk to River
Apartment | St. Paul | United States
4 /5 Excellent ( 1 Review )
Located within walking distance of the Clinch River and historic downtown district, this St. Paul vacation rental apartment is the go-to place for your Virginia vacation. 'Blue Belle' features 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom and sleeps 2 with accommodations for up t"... Read MoreWi-Fi
Property Type : Apartment Sleeps : 2
Avg GBP £ 78
Bedrooms: 1 Bathrooms: 1
1. King size bed
2. Sleep Sofa or Futon
Dishes & Utensils
Located within walking distance of the Clinch River and historic downtown district, this St. Paul vacation rental apartment is the go-to place for your Virginia vacation. 'Blue Belle' features 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom and sleeps 2 with accommodations for up to 6. This private suite features the luxuries of home, while the town offers an endless variety of outdoor adventure, local dining, Bluegrass music and more. Book your home-away-from-home in Virginia's Heart of Appalachia!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom: King Bed | Living Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa | Additional Sleeping: 2 Twin Mattresses
This charming apartment is sure to make you feel right at home, featuring a full-sized, well-equipped convenience kitchen, free high-speed wireless internet access and plenty of comfortable furnishings.
Load the full-sized refrigerator with snacks and drinks, or make a stop at the grocery store and grab ingredients for a crockpot meal! Nothing beats coming home to a hot meal after a day hitting the trails or fishing on the river.
The communal area is a great place to hang when you want to stay closer to the unit, offering a picnic table, charcoal grills, and fire pit!
Relax with a show playing on the 42-inch high-definition flat-screen TV equipped with DirecTV. The cozy fireplace is the perfect place to snuggle in front of after an adventurous day in the Heart of Appalachia. For rest, the king bed sleeps 2, and the queen sleeper sofa and/or 2 additional twin mattresses can accommodate 4 more guests.
For additional sleeping arrangements, Evolve listing 404971, a 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental apartment that can accommodate up to 8, can be conjoined with this unit for an added fee.
-- THE LOCATION --
Whether you're in Virginia to hike, bike, eat or listen to the sounds of Bluegrass, this unit puts you in the perfect spot to enjoy it all.
Get a taste of Appalachian cuisine at the new restaurant opened by chef Travis Milton. Milton's at the Western Front Hotel is serving up chicken fried bacon, catfish, smoked chicken wings and collards greens that you won't want to miss.
From ATV trail rides to scenic hikes, the Spearhead Trail System has got your covered! Featuring over 400 miles of trails on 5 systems, this top destination is just a short ride away.
Take a short 5-minute walk down to the Clinch Life Outfitters and load up on bait for a day spent fishing on the river! If a kayaking or tubing excursion fits your travel group's itinerary, book a trip with Clinch River Adventures.
If golf is your game, the Mountain View Lodge Guest Contact can arrange a tee time at the private Lonesome Pine Country Club roughly 29 miles away.
-- REST EASY WITH EVOLVE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that?s on your mind. It?s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped convenience kitchen with an electric skillet, blender, 2 crock pots and electric hand mixers, central air conditioning, central heating, complimentary toiletries, linens/towels, 42-inch high-definition flat-screen TV with DirecTV, free WiFi, 2-car parking and more
- Mountain View Lodge community amenities include charcoal grills, picnic tables, fire pit (wood provided), free washer and dryer (detergent not provided)
- Ideal St. Paul location - Walk to the historic downtown district shops and restaurants in 5 minutes or less, walk to the Clinch River and ride to Spearhead Trail System!
- Nearest Major Airports: Tri-Cities Airport (~60 miles away) | Charlotte Douglas International Airport (~227 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $50 per stay fee (dogs and cats only)
- No events, parties, or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- NOTE: This property sleeps 2 guests in beds, and the maximum occupancy is flexible up to 6 guests total with use of the queen sleeper sofa and/or 2 provided twin beds
- NOTE: For additional sleeping arrangements, please see Evolve listing 404971, a 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental apartment that sleeps 4 with accommodations for 8 for an additional fee. These units can be conjoined with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
Services & Amenities
Exclusive Smoke Detector
Air Conditioning Heating Linens Provided Washing Machine Clothes Dryer Parking Internet Towels Provided Iron & Board Hair Dryer
Refrigerator Microwave Grill Coffee Maker Toaster Ice Maker Dishes & Utensils Kitchen
Carbon Monoxide Detector Fire Extinguisher
Television Satellite/cable Books