Relax in Lake Macquarie
House | Morisset | Australia
5 /5 Excellent ( 2 Reviews )
A beautiful and newly-renovated home, perfect for the weekend getaway from Sydney or a family holiday by Lake Macquarie. Everything is brand new and this spacious accommodation boasts 4 bedrooms across two levels which can host multiple families and big fr"... Read MoreWi-Fi Children Welcome
Property Type : House Sleeps : 9
Avg GBP £ 229
Bedrooms: 4 Bathrooms: 2
1. Twin or Single Bed
2. Queen size Bed
3. Queen size Bed
4. Queen size Bed
5. Sleep Sofa or Futon
Dishes & Utensils
A beautiful and newly-renovated home, perfect for the weekend getaway from Sydney or a family holiday by Lake Macquarie. Everything is brand new and this spacious accommodation boasts 4 bedrooms across two levels which can host multiple families and big friend gatherings. There is an additional guest service fee of $50/guest per stay after 8 guests.
Enjoy cooking in the fully equipped kitchen and dine with a choice of indoor and outdoor dining tables. With a great deck overlooking the huge backyard, you can sip tea whilst watching the kids play or relax with a good book and the soft chirping of the birds around you.
This holiday house is located in a prime spot within Lake Macquarie and is just a short drive to the shops, amazing restaurants and nearby attractions such as the lake, Catherine Hill Bay, Cave Beach and Swansea. Perfect for any nature lover who enjoys a nice walking trail or head down to the lake for a barbeque or water activities including fishing, kayaking and boating. Plus, it's only a five minute walk to the newly built, stunning Trinity Point Marina.
With school holidays coming up, this holiday house in Lake Macquarie is the best location for both the adults to unwind and for the kids to have an adventure-packed school holiday. There's something for everyone every season of the year.
Please note that property is split and there is a separate granny flat on the ground level. Both properties have separate entrances for peace and privacy.
If you are part of a bigger group and require more space, feel free to contact me about renting out the downstairs flat (which can host 6 people).
You can find our home in the lovely Morisset Park, located on the south east shores of the breath-taking Lake Macquarie, Australia’s largest coastal saltwater lake and a scenic 2-hour drive from Sydney. With views like nowhere else in NSW and something to do for everyone, you will never be bored in Lake Macquarie. The lake is a beautiful place to take a boat out, go canoeing, kayaking, swimming, fishing, jet boating, sailing, jetskiing, wakeboarding, stand up paddle boarding or soak up the lake views on a luxury charter cruise.
Lake Macquarie is a place that people don’t just visit once, they come back again and again – experiencing different things every single time.
We have a pool table in our backyard recreational room and board games for the kids. You can also use our BBQ to cook up a delicious dinner for everyone.
What to do and what to see (if you are driving):
Local amenities (all within 10 mins)
• Coles Bonnells Bay
• Woolworths Morisset
• Cellarbrations Bonnells Bay
• BWS Morisset
• Morisset Shopping Centre
• Bonnell’s Bay Shopping Centre
Feeling hungry? (all within 10 mins)
• Thai Square Morisset
• The Olde Bakehouse
• Noodle Heaven
• Pauly’s Gourmet Kitchen’s
Want to explore a bit further?
• Blue Swimmer Bar & Bistro – 30 mins
• Doylos RSL Club – 21 mins
Our favourite places to visit in the area
• Shingle Splitter’s Point, Balcolyn (one of the best sunsets on the east coast) – 9 mins
• Catherine Hill Bay Beach (see the beautiful historical bridge) – 30 mins
• Caves Beach – 35 mins
• Swansea Lake – 35 mins
• Speers Point Park (the kids will love this place and you can see the new collection of contemporary artworks as part of the new Creative LAKE exhibition) – 30 mins
• Lake Macquarie Yacht Club – 40 mins
• Golf – Morisset Country Club – 7 mins
• Lake Munmorah State Recreational Park (great coastal hike trails, beaches, rock fishing) – 30 mins
• TreeTops Central Coast – 30 mins
• Hike in the bushland right next to us or if you’re feeling adventurous – do a half-day/day hike in Watagan’s National Park (20 mins) or go walking along a heritage rail trail on the Fernleigh Track (45 mins)
• Lake Macquarie City Art Gallery (The Hunter’s only waterfront gallery)
• Dobell House (see the artworks and influences of Sir William Dobell, the Archibald Prize Winning Australian artist) – 30 mins
• Go cycling along the Warners Bay Foreshore – 30 mins
• Hunter Valley (closer than you think!) – 1 hr
• Anna Bay – 1 hr 20 mins
Services & Amenities
Air Conditioning Heating Linens Provided Washing Machine Clothes Dryer Fireplace Parking Internet Towels Provided Iron & Board Hair Dryer Living Room
Refrigerator Stove Oven Microwave Grill Toaster Dishes & Utensils Kitchen
First Aid Kit Emergency Exit Route Smoke Detectors Fire Police Fire Extinguisher Carbon Monoxide Detector Outdoor Lighting Medical Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
Pets Not Allowed Children Welcome Non Smoking Only
Long-term Renters Welcome
Television Stereo Books Pool Table
Lawn / Garden Balcony Deck / Patio