Fort Lauderdale Home w/ Hot Tub & Garden by Beach!
House | Fort Lauderdale | United States
5 /5 Excellent ( 18 Reviews )
Blissful days in a tropical Fort Lauderdale paradise await at this vacation rental house. Built in old Florida-style, this charming abode features lush private gardens complete with a canopied walkway, butterfly garden and Zen water pond. Unwind in the ham"... Read MoreWi-Fi Spa Whirlpool
Property Type : House Sleeps : 4
Avg GBP £ 104
Bedrooms: 2 Bathrooms: 1
1. Queen size Bed
2. Double Bed
Dishes & Utensils
Blissful days in a tropical Fort Lauderdale paradise await at this vacation rental house. Built in old Florida-style, this charming abode features lush private gardens complete with a canopied walkway, butterfly garden and Zen water pond. Unwind in the hammock, hot tub or on the covered patio when you're not enjoying Fort Lauderdale Beach 1.5 miles away. This 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom home offers Southeast Asian inspired decor for 4 guests near Las Olas, the Intracoastal and the Atlantic Ocean!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Full Bed
Enclosed in greenery creating total privacy, this house will be your own secluded oasis during your stay in Fort Lauderdale. With great relaxation spaces both indoors and out and a touch of Southeast Asian influence, this charming abode is a great place to get away from the bustle of daily life.
The living room hosts a plush sectional framed by wall-to-wall windows and a flat-screen TV with Firestick, while the well-stocked bookshelf nearby offers a variety of great reads for you to browse during your stay.
Prepare a refreshing beverage in the fully equipped kitchen to sip out in the yard. The kitchen boasts sleek counters and stainless steel appliances, accented by the chic subway tiling to create an elegant cooking space.
For some fresh air, unwind on the padded wicker furniture on the covered patio as you catch a game on the outdoor flat-screen TV with Firestick and live news stations. The spacious backyard boasts an orchid garden, butterfly garden, coconut trees, Zen water pond and fountain, and a bougainvillea-covered arbor for you to explore.
When your stomach begins to grumble, throw some brats on the grill and dine al fresco. Afterward, it'll be easy to drift off for a nap in the hammock as the sounds of the Zen fountain lull you to sleep.
Top off each day with a soak in the hot tub, relaxing bike ride, or a bonfire over the cast iron fire pit before heading to bed. In the morning, sip your coffee on the patio or get in a workout with the elliptical exercise bike, yoga mat, and balance ball in the garden room.
-- THE LOCATION --
With so much to experience at the property, it'll be hard to leave, but this house is only 1.5 miles from Fort Lauderdale Beach, and boasts 2 boogie boards and a kayak for countless hours of fun. At the beach, you'll find pure white sands and crystal clear water. Lounge beside the water or rent a jet ski to race along the coastline.
Book a trip with one of the numerous local companies that offer airboat rides, gondola tours, fishing excursions, catamaran rides and more. Take a trip with Jungle Queen Riverboat Cruises to see Millionaire's Row and plenty of wildlife along the New River.
Tour the Bonnett House Museum, a historic estate filled with vibrant art and paintings. If you’d rather shop for a souvenir, the luxurious Galleria of Fort Lauderdale and trendy Las Olas Boulevard are both nearby. Stay at Las Olas into the evening for the vibrant nightlife along the beach.
Should you need to run any errands, or want to treat yourself to dinner, you'll be within walking distance of Trader Joe's, Whole Foods and a variety of new restaurants!
-- REST EASY WITH EVOLVE --
Evolve Vacation Rental makes it easy to find and book properties you'll never want to leave. You can relax knowing that our properties will always be ready for you and that we'll answer the phone 24/7. Even better, if anything is off about your stay, we'll make it right. You can count on our homes and our people to make you feel welcome--because we know what vacation means to you.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-stocked fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, 2 flat-screen TVs each with Amazon Firestick TV, washer and dryer, yoga mat, balance ball, furnished covered patio with fans, outdoor solar lighting, 1 women’s cruiser bicycle and 1 men’s cruiser bicycle, 2 boogie boards, kayak, enclosed backyard with numerous garden spaces, Zen fountain and pond, hammock, gas grill (gas not provided), furnished patio area, elliptical machine, elliptical exercise bike, cast iron fire pit (wood not provided), hot tub, parking for 1 vehicle, and more
- The nature preserve-inspired garden boasts a canopied walkway, an orchid garden, butterfly garden, coconut trees, bird baths, 2 vine-covered pergolas and more!
- Please note this backyard is very lush and exotic so you may be visited by some friendly wildlife
- Beautiful Fort Lauderdale location walking distance to numerous restaurants with easy access to the beach, boat charters, fine dining and shopping
- Airport: Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (6.9 miles)
-- POLICIES --
- Absolutely no smoking inside the home
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note the property is not suitable for children
- Must be at least 30 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
Services & Amenities
Exclusive Smoke Detector
Telephone Air Conditioning Heating Linens Provided Washing Machine Clothes Dryer Parking Internet Towels Provided Iron & Board Hair Dryer
Dishwasher Refrigerator Stove Microwave Grill Coffee Maker Toaster Ice Maker Pantry Items Dishes & Utensils Kitchen
Carbon Monoxide Detector First Aid Kit Fire Extinguisher
Television Books Games Music Library
Lawn/garden Bicycles Deck/patio