Fab&Funky is a perfect set up for groups, 2 families or 3 couples, sleeps 9
House | Copacabana | Australia
5 /5 Excellent ( 22 Reviews )
Great winter getaway with wood burner (free firewood)
Located a comfortable stroll from Copacabana Beach and Village, a recently renovated funky split level ultra modern three bedroom beach house with loft. It also comprises two lounges, two bathroo"... Read More
Property Type : House Sleeps : 9
Avg GBP £ 205
Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 2
1. Twin or Single Bed
2. Queen size Bed
3. Queen size Bed
4. Twin or Single Bed
Dishes & Utensils
Great winter getaway with wood burner (free firewood)
Located a comfortable stroll from Copacabana Beach and Village, a recently renovated funky split level ultra modern three bedroom beach house with loft. It also comprises two lounges, two bathrooms, separate dining, a kitchen and a wrap-around elevated deck, with magnificent Beach views, also overlooking a tree canopy attracting bird life.
- Flexible cancellation policy
- We’re taking extra steps to clean and sanitize frequently touched surfaces between reservations
- Check in and check out without any person-to-person contact - keylock
Fab & Funky is a perfect set up for adults or two families that sleeps nine.
- The master bedroom on the lower level features a queen size bed, built-in wardrobe and bedside tables and lamps, built in desk, a flat screen TV, its own fully sized bathroom with large shower and toilet and access to own deck with beach views
- The second bedroom, also on the lower level, features a queen size bed, with bedside tables and lamps and a built-in wardrobe
- The third bedroom is on the upper level, with two single size beds, bedside tables, a built-in wardrobe and access to loft bedroom.
- The open loft area on the upper level, features two single size beds and a pull out trundle and bedside tables and a chest of draws. Access is via Bedroom3.
- The lounge on the lower level has a wood heater for the winter months (with complementary fire wood supplied), a split system air-conditioner and ceiling fan, a flat screen TV, a video player, a HD Media Centre (bring your own USB) and access to a large video library and two oversized 3-Seater Leather Lounges
- The lounge on the upper level has a split system air-conditioner and ceiling fan, a flat screen TV, Radio/CD player, one oversized 3-Seater and one oversized 2-Seater leather lounge and its own deck with beach views. Gets sun all day.
- The generous dining area on the lower level features a table and bench seats for 8-10, a baby highchair, a Micro System, CD Collection and Games.
- A well equipped Kitchen on the lower level comes with new appliances, including an induction cook-top and fan-forced oven, dishwasher, refrigerator, microwave, kettle, toaster, sandwich press, blender, coffee machine(pods) and other conveniences. It comes fully stocked with utensils, crockery and glassware, pots and pans and baking dishes. Olive oil, salt & pepper and other staples are provided. Feel free to use them.
- The main bathroom/ laundry on the lower level features a claw bath and separate shower, toilet and Front Loader Washing machine (washing detergent provided) and dryer. Hair dryer, iron and ironing board are also supplied
- A large wrap around deck on the lower level features a large table and ten chairs, a Weber BBQ and magnificent beach, district and tree canopy views
- The two car parking platform at the rear has direct level entry to the top level
- Sandstone steps at the lower level lead down to an additional car space at the front and are the start of the comfortable stroll to the Beach and Village
- The rear deck at ground level features a clothes line and an outside shower for rinsing off after the beach
- Bedrooms include quilts with quilt covers, pillows and blankets. Linen and bath towels supplied. B.Y.O beach towels.
Young children and infants are welcome, however please consider if a split level home and elevated decking is appropriate for their needs
1. No Pets
2. No smoking indoors and all cigarette butts to be disposed of properly
3. Strictly no parties/ functions or guests beyond those declared. This is a holiday home for family groups and friends getting together.
COPACABANA THE DESTINATION
Copacabana is nestled between Avoca and MacMasters Beaches on the NSW Central Coast, north of Sydney. Copacabana is a picturesque coastal village located about 45 minutes by car from Hornsby and about 90 minutes from Sydney’s CBD.
The patrolled beach location captures that great holiday atmosphere with its wonderful surf beach, lagoon, sheltered rock pools and natural surroundings. For surfing and swimming there is the choice of Copacabana Beach or MacMasters Beach. Beach fishing is also a popular pastime.
Village shops include an excellent restaurant, cafes and takeaway, bottle shop, convenience store, Newsagent/PO, hair salon, chemist, Ice-creamery.
Fab & Funky is only minutes by car to the beach, with ample parking at the beach and along Del Monte Place close to the lagoon.
THINGS TO DO
Enjoy a walk along the beach to Cochrane Lagoon, MacMasters Beach and nature walking trails in the Bouddi National Park plus Captain Cook Lookout.
Whale watching during the months of May to October.
Walking distance to Copacabana Tennis Courts - hire court and collect key from Newsagency.
Just across the road from the Village shops is the Skate Park where the kids can skateboard, scooter or bike.
Only 5 minutes drive to Avoca Beach and Avoca Beach Picture Theatre plus AquaFun activities on Avoca Lake. Avoca Beachside Markets are on every fourth Sunday of the month. Explore the beautiful Brisbane Waters sights and Central Coast Villages.
Fifteen minute drive to Erina Fair Shopping complex - variety of leisure and entertainment including Hoyts Cinema, the Erina Ice Arena, a playground for children and a comprehensive schedule of fun activities on the Hive Stage.
Local area has a wide range of activities - Surfing & surfing Lessons, Fishing, Galleries, Tennis, Golf, Horse-riding and much more!
Visit the Avoca Artisan markets on the 4th Sunday of each month or collect your fresh produce at the Growers Market also at Avoca on the 1st Sunday of each month
ACTIVITIES TO ENJOY AROUND THE CENTRAL COAST
* AquaFun on Avoca Lake Avoca Beach
* Glenworth Valley Horse Riding - Kayaking - Abseiling
* Australia Walkabout Wildlife Park Calga.
* Australian Reptile Park Somersby.
* Terrigal Dive Centre.
* Tree Top Adventure Park Ourimbah State Forest
* Pelican Feeding Marine Parade - The Entrance & Woy Woy.
* Central Coast Steam Model Co-op Narara.
* Australian Rainforest Sanctuary, Ourimbah.
* Golf at Gosford, Terrigal & Woy Woy golf courses & driving
range at Kincumber.
* Ferry service from Ettalong or Wagstaff.
Services & Amenities
Exclusive Police Emergency Contact
Exclusive Smoke Detector
Air Conditioning Living Room Heating Wood Stove Hair Dryer Basic Soaps Parking Towels Provided Iron & Board Toilet Paper Washing Machine Internet Linens Provided Wireless Internet Clothes Dryer Shampoo Paper Towels
Microwave Coffee Maker Pantry Items Dishwasher Dishes & Utensils Kitchen Grill Dining Table Stove Kettle Oven Refrigerator Blender Toaster
Deadbolt Lock Exterior Lighting
Fire Station Contact Emergency Exit Route
Pets Not Allowed Wheelchair Inaccessible Children Welcome Non Smoking Only
Long-term Renters Welcome
Toys Games Books Games For Kids Music Library Television Stereo Video Library Dvd Player
Outdoor Furniture Deck/patio Balcony Lawn/garden Porch/veranda